Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Uncluttering

After Dottie changed the color of my carpet, I made arrangements for Brian to come clean it.  I had everything moved to make it easier.  Brian had to change the appointment, which actually worked out for the best. 

I think I am becoming minimalist.  I love less things in the rooms of my house.  Won't get rid of any of the furniture, end table and night stands just yet but I must say, I like the change I see and am giving lots of thought to keeping it with less stuff.  More stuff, more places to stack things.  Mmmmmm! 

Oh well!  Will wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! You can't do that! Being a minimalist and a garage sale diva is impossible. And what would I do with a third of my garage sale trio missing?
    Dang, you have given me quite a scare. Promise me this is a joke. Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ending my days as a garage sale diva??? No way!

    Not sure where this is headed, but I am loving having more space in my rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something to be said for decluttering. It doesn't just declutter your house, it really does declutter your mental, physical and spiritual parts as well! Now, the time to do it..... :)

    As for garage sale-ing.... go for it! Just don't buy it unless you ABSOLUTELY love it, need it or are willing to let go of something so it can take it's place (per fly-lady) :D

    ReplyDelete