Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Roll continues...

I still have some uncluttering to do at my house, but books take longer for me to go through and until I finish some of my rag quilts, the laundry room will just have to stay a disaster.

The office is less cluttered.  Jake, who rents a room from us, needed space for a big printer (prints lifesize photos).  So, I took it to task yesterday, going through drawers and shelves, rearranging and getting rid of stuff that we never use and/or is in bad repair.  The backseat of my Toyota was filled as I headed to the dumpster.  Wanted to get rid of more but Gene is deadset on keeping every briefcase and daytimer he ever used (40 years worth). 

By eliminating so many things I had subscribe to, I was able to spend less than 5 minutes on my emails this morning.  Loving it!!!

I do believe my life is headed in the right direction.  PRAISIN JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment