Monday, November 1, 2010

Garage sale TREASURE - Bible tapes

Coming back from Davey's this weekend, I stopped at a garage sale that surprisingly, was still going.  I tend to look for teaching tapes on cassette because that is what I have in my car.  The lady having the sale just gave me the following teaching tapes, some on cd's and some on cassettes.  Talk about a TREASURE!  Most of the teachings are by Ron Hindt, pastor of Calvary Chapel in Houston.  Some of these teachings are from his Master's Call ministry and others are his Larger than Life ministry tapes.

Cassettes

Through the Bible verse by verse - Genesis - Numbers 32
Who's tricking who? - The truth about halloween
The Way of the Cross - Exposition of Matthew 26 & 27
The Training of the Twelve - a look a the Twelve Disciples
Running with the Faithful - Exposition stufy of Hebrews 11
Apologetics 101 by Bunjee Garrett
Walking in the Spirit - Exposition of Galatians 5:16-6:18
Christ the Living Word 1:1-18
The Romance of Redemption - the book of Ruth
Running the Race - exposition of Hebrews 12
Christ the Good Shepherd - exposition of John Chapter 10
Colossians - Becoming a confident christian -by pastor Allan Rigg - missing 3 cassettes

CD
The Uncompromising Life - Daniel 1:1-21 and 3:1-30 - cd
Lessons for Living Faith - Matthew 14:14-15:39
Nehemiah 1:1-11 - 13
The Beatitudes - Missing one cd
2006 Calvary Chapel Texas/Oklahoma Pastor's wives Fellowship - It holds 3 cds but there are only 2. Not sure if there was ever 3.


About 2 months ago, I got "The Bible Experience", the New Testatment.  It is on cd.  I forgot about it but found it in my stash of books when cleaning house, so that is what I am listening to this morning while working, at least until Gene gets here. 
 
My favorites, of course, are the Joyce Meyer tapes.  I listen to them over and over and over again.  I usually listen to each tape 3 times as I only drive 6 miles to work so my listening is very disconnected.  I am just finishing up "Has anyone seen my mind.".  Really good teaching.  I've have a few of her teaching tapes series.  Great way to start my day.  Of course, since 105.9 came about, I sometimes want to listen to it.  Love worship music and before work just makes my day better.
 
If y'all are at garage sales and find Joyce Meyer teaching tapes on cassettes, please get them for me and I will pay you back.
 
I need to be in the Word more but if I can't read it, at least I can hear it.
 
Love my garage sale treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment