Monday, November 1, 2010

Dottie Update

The surgery went well.  Dottie is now home.  I had been misled on her situation.  They had to remove part of her intestines but not nearly as much as I had been told.  The cause of the blockage??  Part of her baby.  Carol buys her these fuzzy stuffed babies that are the shape of gingerbread men.  She loves them.  She had chomped off part of a leg and swallowed it.  Bad news, when it got to a certain part of the intestines, it swelled and filled the area instead of going on through.

Praisin Jesus she is on the mend.  I think the "babies" will now be off limits.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I think I actually captured a shot of Dottie with said "baby" in her mouth! Wondering if it was that day she swallowed it :O I'm so glad she's ok! Def praisin' Jesus for that one!

    ReplyDelete