Saturday, June 25, 2011

A tribute to Julie's animals


                                                                    I see the sheep.

The sheep see me!


I see the rooster.


The rooster sees me!


                                                               I see the fish.

 
The fish see me!


I see Roxie!


Roxie sees me!


I see the bird.



                                                                  The bird sees me!


I see the (shy) bobwhite quail.


                                                             The bobwhite quail sees me!


                                                                        I see the cat.

 

The cat sees me!


I wanted to get really creative in this tribute but did not want to take the time to paste the food pictures over my clothes so all you saw was a food bag with arms and legs.   

This tribute marks the end of my time of caring for Julie's pets.  There are many good memories associated with all the pets and some bad, such as headless chickens, dead chickens, snakes in the henhouse, SNAKES PERIOD, watching the older animals slow waaaaaay down.....

God is calling me to invest my time in Waylon and Roo. I am look forward to this new mission but it is a little scary.  My housesitting money helps pay the monthly bills so this will also be a time of me trusting God to meet my financial needs in a different way.  For way too many years now, I have worked 1 full time job, 1 parttime job plus did housesitting.  I am wearing out.  Perhaps it is time to slow down just a bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment