Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Getting there

Slowly but surely, the storage room is getting organized.  2 ceiling fans have been installed, the pegboard is getting filled and mom has diligently been putting nuts, bolts, screws etc into stackable containers.  My plan last night was to put up one last shelf and organize what was going back into the desk drawers.  Due to a bad allergy attack, that did not happen so hopefully today after work, I can't get it done.

The opportunity for the weaving loom to get put together is getting closer.

I had messed up my wrist.  One night, as I stretched out my in my sleep, my wrist popped and pain insued.  Then , while taking care of Dottie, the muscle from the elbow to the injured wrist got pulled and torn.  I was doing ok with the anti-inflammatories and pain killers when needed for sleep.  At least I was doing OK until I took care of Roo.   I picked him up and my wrist, well, let's just say, I am glad I did not drop Roo.  Guess healing will take a little longer.

Kristina is back to saying she wants a divorce and all those men she has gone to dinner and a movie with were just friends and that they weren't having sex.  Waylon says he feels like he is losing his mind.  She wants a divorce but wants Waylon to live in the apartment with her.  TROUBLE!!!  Waylon doesn't see it that way.  He thinks they will be able to work things out.  WAKE UP WAYLON!!!!

I had a major mother's day meltdown but I finally have some peace. Right after my meltdown, I was listening to Chuck Swindoll teach on the Holy Spirit. He referred to Ecclesiastes chapter 3:  There is time to be born and a time to die...... vs 3 says, there is a time to kill and a time to heal.

Chuck Swindoll spoke about that if God appointed our time to be born and our time to die, wasn't it likely that he appointed our time to heal??  For the first time since mom moved in, I have peace, I don't hate her being here, etc.   Perhaps Mother's Day was my appointed time to heal!  Over the years, I have been in counseling, some group therapy, done studies etc, praying to get over my past.  It just seemed to loom about my head but not since Mother's Day.  So my healing was 50 years in the making.  Who is going to argue with God's appointed time?

I bought some windchimes that sound like churchbells.  I don't mind it so much that the wind continues to blow.  I think I want a few more sets of them.

Thank y'all so much for listening to me, for praying with me and for me through the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment