Friday, June 3, 2011

Got more done

Came home from work Wednesday not feeling good.  Allergies were kickin my butt and I had a low grade fever.  Got up Thursday feeling even worse.  Had a higher fever and could hardly get a breath in.  Took the day off from work, loaded up on mucinex and Aleve.   Took awhile but finally the mucinex kicked in, my fever broke and I could breathe.  Breathing meant I could start tackling the storage room.

I managed to get the storage room about 97% organized.  I can now work on getting the loom put together.  Hopefully the lady who said she could help me is available soon.   I feel such a relief getting the storage room tackled.  I have rid my home of so much stuff and lightened my load although by how much I have to dust, it doesn't seem to be less.  Where did all that stuff fit in my house and storage room? 

Now to read lots of books and start clearing my book shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment