Sunday, June 12, 2011

So many changes

The storage room is organized.  There is room for improvement but not right now.  A friend is coming today to install a light over my dining room table.  Once that is done, most of my electrical issues will be complete:  ceiling fans: front porch, living room, Waylon/Roo's room,  storage room, and my porch.  Lights in storage room have pull chains affixed.  Used paint can keys to dangle so I can reach to turn them on and off.  Motion lights installed on front and back of storage room and one replaced in carport.  New light in mom's bathroom.  Why the previous owners wanted to light the ceiling is beyond me but now mom can see. 

On to the other repairs such as the gate, deck etc.  Plumbing repairs will have to wait.  Feels good to get some more things done.

Waylon has moved in and most of the time we have Roo, which makes it hard for Waylon to spend a lot of time looking for work.  Meanwhile, I am enjoying Roo all that I can.  Waylon has been helping mom with yard stuff, which is a good thing.

When I shared with one of my prayer partners about Waylon and Roo, she goes, do you remember when God told you that your mom would be living with you.  It has been hard but there has been healing for you and your mom.  Then she said, do you remember when God gave you a vision that John would be coming back into your life and Waylon's?  God did a major healing in your life.  Then she asked if I remembered telling her that God gave me a vision that Waylon and Roo would be moving in.  Alright Candi, yes, I know.  God is healing a family.

I have peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment