Sunday, February 27, 2011

I played hookey

I didn't go to church.  Instead, I worked around the house and yard a little more.  It feels so good to get some little tasks completed, however, one completed task always seems to lead to another I spot that needs doing.  That's life though, isn't it???!!!!

It is almost 3:30 pm and I have decided to stop and rest.  Meanwhile, I have refreshed the paint on the purple bed, painted the posts that the birdfeeders hang on, got the headboard in place, got more yard art painted, fixed a really good lunch and.......  I know there is more. Oh yeah, hung one birdhouse, hung a rack by the back door to hang who knows what on and....

My storage room is in chaos while I look for various things to use in completing tasks on my me-do list.  I have to work next weekend so the storage room will have to wait a couple of weekends.

Going to go shower and then kick up my heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment