Thursday, February 17, 2011

Good news!

I got some of my biopsy results back.  There are no signs of cancer.  They also sent some of what they removed for a skin biopsy.  Those results are not back yet and the doctor is not sure when they will be back.

The surgeon still has no idea what is going on with my breast.  Unless the skin biopsy reveals something needing immediate attention, I will not see him again for 6 months.  He wants to see if I am still having broken capillaries, etc. When I commented about the amount of swelling etc this time (my 6th biopsy), he said that they removed a lot of "stuff", that it was like having major surgery on my breast. 

He extended how long I must leave the surgical tape on my breast as it is still swollen but at least down considerably and he also extended my time of not doing anything strenous so now I can't get Roo until sometime in March  : (

Since the surgery, my sleep is so out of whack.  I am up every 2 hours and can rarely sleep past 3:30 am. Waiting for this to pass.

My friend Lynn is having a garage sale for Relay for Life in March.  She has been a great "dumping ground" as I continue to rid my home of "stuff".  You would think I would have nothing left.  Amazing how much "little stuff" I have collected over the years. 

A hot shower is calling my name!  Want to get to Walmart to get a few things before work.

3 comments:

  1. Heard you might be going to Fredricksburg this weekend. I so wish I could go too. Please have fun for me and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could be with us :( You will be missed !

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO excited to hear the good news!!! Will pray for sleep for you :)

    ReplyDelete