Thursday, March 3, 2011

A few more little things done

What a great week.  My boss has been gone so once I clean the offices today, I will be caught up on my work. 

Julie and I had an awesome time with Rhonda.  No words can explain it but it was awesome to see the joy and peace she has in spite of the tragic circumstances.  She had such a God-glow!!! 

I got a few more pieces of yard of re-freshed with some paint.  Fixin to put in new insulation around my bedroom door before I go to work.  Tonight I must pack as I work at Davey's this weekend and next week, I am at Julie's.  Might just take a pile of old shirts over there and start cutting away for my next quilt. 

I am supposed to get Roo the 18th so after tonight, I won't be able to work on my me-do list much until after the 20th.  By then, by body should be ready and able to hit my me-do list pretty hard.

Got to get with Julie and see if a girls weekend at the ranch is still possible for April 2nd, when the Zonta club has their Trash and Treasure Friday and Saturday.  I can't make Friday as there is no way to take off from work early but I can be there early Saturday.  Hopefully it will be a good garage sale weekend.

Got to get busy on that insulation so I can go clean the offices and then start working.  Gene is back tomorrow and there is lots of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment