Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Where o where does all this stuff come from????? pt 2

Again, I am going through the house and getting rid of more stuff.  Seriously folks, where does all this stuff come from (no one better say garage sales).  After spending a day cleaning house and still not finishing, I knew it was time to unclutter some more.  My bookcase, movie case and desk area are my 3 worst offenders.  Last night, I tackled the desk area.  I am not finished but I found my desk.

My problem:  I cut out cute craft ideas, interesting articles, etc and where do I store all the paper?  Most of the time, I put them in 3 ring notebooks which take up space.  I have scanned some into the my computer and that may be my solution.  Just not sure.  Anyone have any ideas? 

As for my bookcase, I have skinnied it way down and there are only a few books I am ready to pass on. Most of the books are ones that I really want to read, just can't read fast enough. I have even slowed way down on buying books at garage sales and thrift stores.  

Movie case - if I wouldn't watch it with Jesus in the room (like he's not already), then it goes.  There are some exciting Chrisian movies I would like to fill the movie case with instead.

My fourth big offender is the sewing part of my laundry room.  The HUGE dilemma is that I have  lots of flannel to cut up, which in time, I will get it cut up.

Roo comes Thursday, goes back Tuesday so my time will be watching him.  There is always next week after he goes back to Kristina to work on the sewing room and these other uncluttering projects.  I do get a little done while he is sleeping.

Past time to get ready for work.




No comments:

Post a Comment