Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus!!!!!

Last night, I was given a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra.  What a praise!  It is fully loaded, one mom can get in and out of and has more room for garage sale goodies. It also has a CD player while mine only has a place for cassettes.  I am losing my great gas mileage but the upside to that is my son will now be getting good gas mileage PLUS air conditioning.

Waylon's car is pathetic, no a/c,  needs lots of work and not worth putting more $$$$ into it.  I cringed when he told me the wheel bearing was getting worse.  Not safe driving with a bad wheel and neither of us has the $$$ to fix it. 

When we spoke about the wheel bearing, I mentioned to Waylon that perhaps there would be a way for me to get a car next year so that I could give him mine. 

I got an email from a friend who knew someone donating a car and did I need one. HELLO answered prayer.  What an unexpected way for God met my need!! 

I pray that Waylon sees God in this answered prayer!  Lord, thank you for answering where there is no doubt that YOU are the source of this met need.

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful answer to prayer! Yea for your blessing!

    ReplyDelete