Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Kristina wants a divorce

Kristina is leaving Sunday for Abilene and taking Roo with her. She says she wants a divorce. Not sure if she will follow through. My heart hurts.

There is so much confusion, not sure who is telling the truth. Waylon says there is no drugs, Kristina says there is.

Kristina says she will bring Devon down every other weekend to spend with Waylon until Waylon gets a car. Waylon works 9AM - 10:30 PM on Saturday and Sunday. When is he supposed to spend time with Roo? Roo will be sleeping.

Lord, HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!! Not sure what to pray anymore just know I can't quit kneeling at the foot of the cross!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Alisa! I'm so sorry :( Having a sibling into drugs and alcohol, well two actually, makes my heart hurt even more for all of you.

    Pray the prayer that never fails.... "Your will be done Father". I just love that name, "Roo". Sounds so precious and sweet. Prayers for him especially. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alisa! I'm so sorry :( Having a sibling into drugs and alcohol, well two actually, makes my heart hurt even more for all of you.

    Pray the prayer that never fails.... "Your will be done Father". I just love that name, "Roo". Sounds so precious and sweet. Prayers for him especially. I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer, I started calling Devon Roo before he started crawling. When I would hold him with his feet on my legs or on the floor, he would jump up and down like a kangaroo! Now that he is crawling, he doesn't do it very often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee, I figured it would have to be a nickname. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my heart breaks for you. The unknown not only for Waylon, but also, for Roo, must be tearing you apart. Please know that your family is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete