Sunday, June 13, 2010

Good changes

Not sure what is going on with Waylon and Kristina but she did not leave. PRAISE GOD! and thank you for your prayers.

God enabled me to have a really good conversation with my mom. Things are soooo much better. Tension is out of the house. I am praying it stays away.

Had a great time with Julie on Saturday. Got a few treasures in Fredericksburg but next time, we need to take old Blue and make the meat market a planned stop early in our treasure hunt. They make a really good 3 meat, 2 cheese sub sandwich. They were completely out of sandwiches at noon when we got there. We had a hard time finding a place to eat. Even the Sonic was completely full when we drove through.

Tonight we start the Bible study, Character Makeover. I am so looking forward to it. I have a few more small things to do to be ready. I am leading this study and it would not look good if I was not prepared.

We splurged and got Directv. I love the Hallmark Channel. Too bad we do no get the Hallmark movie channel too but I am one content puppy! You are laughing at me saying puppy, aren't you? Alright, I am one content old dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment