Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Honoring the Sabbath!

For way too many years, I have spent Sundays after church, trying to get caught up on all I did not complete during the week.  With my jobs and housesitting, I can get pretty behind.  Sometimes, I know I need to come home and do my bills, etc but after being on a computer all day, I don't want to be on it at home, too.

I need to start honoring the Sabbath!  Step one:  No shopping or working on the Sabbath.   It may not be much but it is a start.  All I know, is that I am not getting renewed and refreshed because I stay way tooo busy. 

Not working on Sunday means I must better budget my time at home to get done the things I normally do on Sunday, like laundry.

Starting this Sunday, I will see how step one goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment