Sunday, January 15, 2012

Work and breakfast

Although I got quite a bit done around the house yesterday, there was so much more I wanted to accomplish.  Roo comes Thursday and there goes my time for working on Davey's tax info, my tax info and quilting.  Not that I am complaining  :)

This cedar fever has really taken its toll and my energy is so limited.  Last night, right as I was drifting off, I remember the office work I brought home.  Gene needs the data before he leaves early Monday morning for Salt Lake.  As a side note, he will be there during the Sundance Film Festival. Anyway, the sales reports I needed came in late Friday night so there was no opportunity to work on them at the office. 

Got up early this morning and dove into working on the reports.  Decided I needed a little energy boost so I raided the frig.  Mom and Waylon are asleep and I did not want to disturb their slumber by cooking.  Like me, cedar has taken its toll on them.

Before I bunny trailed, as I said, I raided the frig.  Are cold chicken hearts and a coke considered a power breakfast??

Just finished my chicken hearts and now it it on to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment